Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Common phrase use by malaysian and indian....

I manage to compile some phrase that normally used by Malaysians and Indians..Well...here are the lists :-

Malaysians:-
Hello/Hi - WASSUP BRADER LONG TIME NO SEE
GoodBye - Aiyah no time talk liao baibai
Where's the toilet? - Oi kawan, where jamban?
Let's have sex - I wan rape you can ah?
Are you a hooker? - Satu malam berapa?
One Cheeseburger and a large coke - Oi TAUKEH, burger and cola kasi satu!
This food court is really cool! - Tempat makan ni best sangat!
For sure ur boss can compromise - lu punya bosss can kaw tim leh...
y leh......??

Indians
What can i do for you? - what happend,tell me?? (lol)
May I know what is your name please ? - can u tell me ur good name?
I totally agree with your idea..
No problem - No issues

I think thats for now..if u guys have any more words to be added...please tell me...lol....






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

one more for Indians common word..

No problem = No issue,Sir!!

hehe

N

Afida Anuar said...

Mano.... is this u?? heeeee

unicorn said...

hanya org yang boring faham makna boring..hahaha

sitizero said...

tp Indians yg dtg ke malaysia da byk terpengaruh ngn perkataan 'lah'...

smpi rase annoying lak dgr diorg gune...
huhu.

nway,
hi mano!!
=)